Ok, so I was told a funny story today at work. A guy, who I let remain nameless went “#2” in bathroom slang speak, in the Machine shop bathroom. It is a one toilet and sink room and small.
The individual has a tendency to work late and on this particular late evening he finished his “#2”. He is a rather large individual and I’m not sure how things are done but in his situation as he was explaining it, lamented how he couldn’t just bend forward because he would hit his head on the door.

This lead to the only course of action one could carry out in this unfortunate situation. He stood up, turned around to face the toilet with rear toward the door, bent over and wiped. It was at that precise moment that he heard the door open and heard a woman’s voice shriek in horror, realizing “Oh crap, I forgot to lock the door!”
He stood up looked behind him and saw the door shut. As quickly as he could, he finished, washed his hands and left the restroom only to see a few cleaning ladies in the shop sweeping very quickly with their heads down.
They never looked up as he walked out of the shop area.

No comments:
Post a Comment