Friday, June 22, 2007

Relay for Life

Kelli and I participated in Relay for Life on the team of Koehn(pernounced "Kane") Lawn Care.

At the Relay someone on your team is supposed to walk around the track at all times. I haven’t run in a while because I’ve been sick so after the llumination ceremony I decided to run. After the first 30min, I decided to shoot for 1hour. After the 1hour I was hurting but put in a good fight and go another 15 min of running in for good measure.

When I got back to our Team area, I wanted to get a picture of Kelli and I. Kelli hated getting in this picture because I’m so sweaty. You would think she would be used to this by now.



Fortunately this year we didn't have to stay all night becasue of the prego and got to go home early...12:30 in the morning.

No comments: