
Lazy people: Who the hell do you think you are, you can just sit. There is way too much to do then sit in front of a TV. Get off your ass and make the world better.
Constant Complainers: Do not be lazy and a complainer, because you my friend would be better off finding the nearest bridge. Don’t get me wrong, this list is complaining, but as soon as I type I’m done, no more complaining and I’ll probably go out and run a mile or two to forget about it.
People who commit suicide: Ok if you found that nearest bridge and are going to jump, note one thing. You are a selfish piece of shit. Think about your family. How are they going to feel if you’re gone? Why would you want to make them grieve your death? What, you can’t take life, awww, are you going to squirt a few tears? Grow up and start putting in some effort. Effort just happens, by some freak nature, to be therapeutic. So is the outcome of effort. Grow up and face life like the rest of us. We can take it and so can you.
Therapy: I acknowledge it’s good for some, not for me. I’m not depressed, and I don’t think I’m someone I’m not, and my main worries include retirement and feeding my family. Not how am I feeling, or what do I think worrying about retirement means or who am I talking too?
Depression: You want to talk depression. Find someone else, because I don’t get it, it annoys me. Everyone gets temporarily sad. Medication helps initially, but the bottom line is something you are doing, or people you are around in your life cause continuous depression. You know what it is, you just don’t want to face it. Change it. Perhaps, go run a few miles or bike a few miles and think about some goals. Notice nature, and come back. Then I’ll tell you how many things happened bad in life but each is placed to make you stronger. So if you’re depressed you’re letting life beat you, so stop it. You’re better then that.
Games, not having a winner: What kind of B.S. is this? Are you sure our world isn’t being run by people who were picked last in P.E. This makes no sense. It’s part of life and being human to know the feeling of victory and the humility of losing, or becoming a gracious winner, and a humbled loser. Please, you’re screwed up in the head if you don’t think there should be a winner. Maybe seek Therapy. But for love of our posterity, don’t screw it up for them. Also you’re making our generation look like wuss’s.
Carney’s: This should be self explanatory. If not see Austin Powers: The spy who shagged me.
Colds: Where do you come from cold? Causing coughing, sneezing, sore throats, stuffy head. You definitely know how to ruin a weekend. Get bent.
Not Coming to a complete stop: If you knew me in High School, you may remember this was a dislike then, and it still is now. It’s not a four way roll, it’s a four way stop.
Merge Lane Hoppers: Not sure what to call them, but we all know them. They’re the ones behind you riding your ass in the merge onto the highway lane as if you’re the slow car when in fact you’re only following other slow cars. As soon as the grass or concrete barrier is finished and the only thing that separates the Merge Lane from the Highway Lane is the Solid White lines representing “Do not cross”. These hard on’s veer over as if the rules don’t apply to them.
I especially don’t like it when they speed up, but not quite pass your vehicle just as the merge lane and the highway are meeting forcing you to put on your brakes for this fool. Ass munch, drive normal like everyone else.
Road Construction Last Second Mergers: When you see road construction on a two lane road that reduces to one lane. Everyone merge’s into the one lane. Except for these sporadic idiots who see this as not a situation to be stuck in traffic with your fellow drivers, but as an opportunity to screw all the other drivers and save about 2 minutes of sitting time. Trust me, if you think your life is that grand and important that you can’t wait for 2 minutes with everyone else, you especially need to sit and come to grips with reality. I do thoroughly like watching a car creep up and pass everyone and try to merge in front of me just as the Barriers are closing the other lane. My bumper in moments like this is so close the vehicle in front of me there is no possible way they can merge, especially when I start honking. I even more like it when the driver behind me is doing the same thing I do. That’ll show that stupid Road Construction Merger.
The Wave: At baseball games, I don’t like the wave while the home team is pitching, unless I don’t like the home team. The wave screws with pitchers so do it when the visiting team is pitching.
Weight Gain: Why is it so easy to put it on, and so F’n difficult to get it off. Equal, aggregate energy should pertain to each.
Blinker: Hey is your blinker broke on your vehicle. No, then use it, moron. I could of pulled out had I known your were turning, but nooooo. You couldn’t use your blinker. May that happen to you every turn of your driving career.
Kurt Kobain: You poor little dead rocker you. Why couldn’t you have been a generation early. You single handedly convinced everyone, women included to wear grundge. Grundge if you’re not familiar is just as it sounds. You dress in clothing severely lacking cleanliness. Most prominently noticeable are the baggy pants, long baggy shirt, flannel outer shirt, greasy lose hair. Instead of seeing the women wearing low rise jeans, tight low cut shirts and mini dresses like they do now, even it is Ho’ish, grundge sucked and I missed out in High School with what is offered now. Screw you Kurt. Courtney should get the saint award.
Large Sunglasses: Ok, I mean this in the nicest way possible but women, you all look identical now. When referring to identical I’m saying you look like miniature 90 year old women from Jersey with less wrinkles. You look silly, not hip. Stop wearing those glasses.
Sideways hats: Put you’re hat on straight you fairy. Either wear it in front of you or behind you. The only people that deserve to wear there hats sideways are the really old farmers with their just as old hats where it’s slightly cocked one side. I don’t know how this transformation takes place, but they’ve worked hard enough to earn the right to be the sole owner of this trend.

2 comments:
i think it's funny how your longest blog is about stuff you dislike. also, i'm not sure it's a good idea to yell at depressed/suicidal people... you may just push them right over the ledge you're talking them down from:)
one last note... after reading this particular blog i realize that you and kelli are morphing into the same person. love it!
We may be morphing into the same person in some case's, however she is a "Road Construction last second merger". We go rounds, and it fustrates me to no end.
Post a Comment