So I was convinced to go on a bike ride with a group.
We meet at the O'fallon Illinois YMCA at 6. As we started I felt pretty good, but then again we were on a flat course. Within 15 minutes we were out in the country climbing hills.
Let me just say this completely and entirely kicked my ass. This group was good and made me look like I was riding a tricycle. So after 30 minutes they were already a good 20 minutes in front of me. Luckily they guy I was with didn't mind taking it easy and we went at "My Own Pace", which was like 15- 16 MPH.
We started at 6 and ended at 7:30 but holy geez I was exhausted. I've got a lot of work to do to even come close to staying close to those guys.

2 comments:
Maybe you should try such athletic feats when you do not have a cold...
Thanks Anonymous for the advice!
However I didn't say I have a cold so I guess you aren't so anonymous. ;-)
Post a Comment