So Kelli and I carpooled together today. I normally broaden my knowledge by listening to music by scanning the channels from Oldies to Alternative Rock so really my knowledge isn’t broadened. Kelli broadens here knowledge by listening to talk Radio.
In this particular said morning, we listened to talk radio and politics was the topic. Of all things the continuing topic of why the Republicans are so retarded and will not just let the war go. It’s a failed war that is only hurting the U.S. and they (Republicans) need to start listening to the Democrats.
Also, in this particular said morning, I realized that even if an “OK” Republican were running for office vs. a “Better” Democratic I would never, ever vote for the Democrat because I’m so tired of listening to the same broken record speech’s. It’s one thing to be against the war, but it’s another to throw around statements such as “See there were no WMD.” “See, this war hasn’t helped.”, and create an illusion among our brethren.
Funny, I guess Saddam killed millions of people with ant spray or weed-b-gone, or is now when we say “Well that doesn’t count, that was in the past.” Ok, Mark McGuire, good answer.
Are you really sure this war hasn’t helped? Do you know anyone who has gone overseas? Specifically do you know anyone who has gone overseas and had to walk around the cities? From the few people I know it’s described as “Everyone one is so glad we are there and how much it has helped. It’s like taking the Bloods and Crypts with guns and bombs, sticking them in the same area that is surrounded by normal cities, so it’s an area. Oh and it’s funded by the Rap Word. So, yeah we have that problem too.
Ok, what I really hate is this. Squeaky wheels will always get the grease. The democrats are going to keep complaining about this war only for political aspirations, and completely disregarding the benefit of the United States. Meanwhile more and more people will side just because of the constant barrage of complaining even if it is a small percentage. After all squeaky wheels get the grease. The only upshot is people do have a brain and hopefully those brains are used.
King Pin Lawn Service
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment