We got new neighbors. What an emotionally anxious time. Will be they be nice, fun, mean, annoying?Well, I'll answer the big question; They’re annoying. They officially have not moved in for 2 weeks now and are taking their sweet time painting. What’s annoying is when they leave at night, they leave their back porch light on. This light bulb has to be a 100Watt if not a 200Watt. It's on all night all day and then when I get home around 6p.m. they are painting and the light is off. They leave at 9:30p.m. and the light is on again all night.
The real problem is that is shines right into our bedroom. I’m talking full illumination. Sleep for me is hard. I’m that type that could lie in bed for several hours before falling asleep. So this light is wreaking havoc on me. When I do fall asleep and wake up, I’ll look at the blinds and start waking up, because I think its daylight. My system is all screwed up.
The only small shred of hope is once they move in; they’ll turn it off, rather then leave it on.
P.S. This has not affected my wife, Kelli. She falls asleep with the lights on.

1 comment:
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
Post a Comment