My wife, Kelli, and I carpooled again today. We have the second class of three for Child Birth at the Hospital from 6 – 9:30. She gets tired late at night so I like to drive her home so I know she’s safe.

Any who we headed to work and we started off listening to a little country music. It was my donut day (Side Note: The Engineering group I work has a tradition of bringing in donuts every Thursday ever week of the year for the past 8 years. I’m currently in charge of providing a list of who brings on a particular week. On days where there is a holiday on Thursday we move up donut day or back a day, but basically we have donuts every week. If you grab a donut and weren’t on the list, you are now. We’ve tricked a lot of people but they secretly like it. It’s really a cult with aspirations of getting fat). So I run in to get the dozen and a half donuts and I come out and now she’s listening to talk radio. See Carpool Day 1.
That’s fine with me as I know it makes her happy. 30 minutes into the drive I ask her a few questions about the topic at hand, again politics. She answers with some in-depth answers that lead to more questions from me and more in-depth answers from her.
After I pulled up to work, kissed her good-bye, and watched her drive off to go to her work, one thought came to my mind. Kelli is a wonderful person and I enjoy talking to her.

1 comment:
now this is just adorable. the two of you are so f'in cute it's crazy.
Post a Comment