Ok, so I was watching Family Guy, and they did a spoof from a movie or show. I am stumped as to what movie, or show this came from.The scene breaks down like this: Two guys talking to each other. (Conversation isn't verbatim but a general gist.)
Guy 1: It's not your fault man.
Guy 2: What.
Guy 1: It's not your fault man.
Guy 2: Cut it out man.
Guy 1: It's not your fault man. (More emphatically said.)
Guy 2: I said cut it out.(also more emphatic)
Guy 1: It's not your fault.
Guy 2: I miss her so much. (Breaking down into tears.)
They embrace in a hug.
Ok comment and let me know.

3 comments:
good will hunting...when the fantastic robin williams is finally breaking through to the fabulous-looking matt damon
Oh, geez.
I kept thinking something with Tom Cruise. Kudos to you KML112, whoever you are... ;-)
...wait, fabulous looking...pffff. You should see me when I'm wearing my dancing pants!
dancing pants...that seems a little personal to share with a stranger Tim haha. I was thinking.......
Post a Comment