Monday, February 04, 2008

Carpool #7-The tale of Pot

Today I didn’t go to work. I scheduled off previously to take care of homework I needed to get caught up on when I was skiing. However, I slept to Noon because of the same cold that has hit the half the U.S.

I didn’t get as much homework done as I wanted but still picked up Allie even though she would prevent any sound studying once I got home.

[Voting story:]
O
n our way home, I followed a Black Ford Taurus. Two boys were in the front and what made me start paying attention to them was the passenger threw some trash out the window. That instantly makes me mad as I have little patience for littering. As I am watching these two white trash yokels, I see the passenger lean over and pass a one hitter to the driver.

Okay so now they are hippie white trash yokels. They did this for many miles as well as threw more trash. I debated for a while whether I should I have called the cops or leaves these two kids alone. Would you have called the cops? Voting is now OPEN on the Side Bar.

1 comment:

About Me said...

Okay, so those kids obviously aren't hippies because hippies love the earth and wouldn't want to litter... I just hate to see hippies get a bad name:)