Thursday, February 21, 2008

Brian Regan

A group of us(but not everyone) went to see Brian Regan amidst some bad weather in STL at a place called The Pageant.

Hilarious!, Two Thumbs Up!, My Side Hurts!, I have a taste for Lobster now!, Where did I park my Car!?!?, are what audience's are saying as they leave his show.

I do find the comedy Brian does more impressive then most comics of today because it's all clean humor...not to mention funny. I'll be able to listen/introduce his comedy to my daughter when she is old enough and that is awesome. Sure, he walks around all goofy and at first your unsure how to take him, but he immediately has everyone laughing and keeps it going for the rest of his routine. If you ever get a chance to see Brian Regan...Go, you wont' be disappointed.

Thank you Brian for you humor, or should I say Briannanananananaan.

3 comments:

About Me said...

oh man. i am so jealous! i wish i could have went. oh well. maybe next time.

Lubbykov said...

Next time....

Heather said...

My husband and I LOOOOOVE Brian Regan too! I know he was in STL back in September...was he just here again!!?!?!