So a co-worker, who I will leave nameless did a good deed and went to another department coworker’s mother’s visitation. She lost her fight against cancer. The visitation was nearby and he left after work.
He explained there were some people there but not a lot and this made him feel bad. My co-worker who is a shy, but nice and always polite, decided to talk with her for a little while.
He said he small talk was rough and he was feeling self-conscious and had a hard time with the conversation so he started using his hands to aide the story’s. That’s when he said it happened.
Mid conversation he was using hands when one of the hands came down and hit her breast. I laughed, and asked what was said after that. He said both were able to ignore it and he carried on with the story.
I said wow that must have been awkward. He said it wasn’t as awkward as doing it a yet a second time.

No comments:
Post a Comment