Yesterday, I stopped at a Gas Station to get gas.
While I waited for the gas to fill my tank thus making my wallet $45 lighter, I decided to purchase a thirst quenching Gatorade for hydration purposes and a Cliff Bar to fill me up with some carbs as I was planning on a 5 mile run and a light work out after class.
I walked up to the counter and set down my items. The cashier grabbed both items and said "Would you also like a soda and a corn dog with this?"
He was not amused by my laughter, but I said "Are you serious, look at what I'm buying." I then couldn't help but wonder, as I left that gas station, if he knows of a new fitness diet the general public is not aware of yet. If so I want in.
King Pin Lawn Service
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment