Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bloody Gumday

I'm so vary behind on Blogging.

This one is from April 05th:

Allie gets her first wound. Somehow she fell face first. (Kelli probably pushed her...again) Anyway, she didn't cry but she kept smacking her lips and Kelli noticed there was a blood spot on the carpet. When she looked at Allie her mouth was bloody. Eveidently her two front, and only, teeth cut her upper gum. I was out cutting grass, and Kelli's first reaction was to feed her so the liquid would subsided the bleeding.

When I came in my first reaction was to take a picture.

Then we gave her a wet wash cloth with an ice cube in the middle. The bleeding stopped, and both Allie and Kelli made it through without crying.

Also here is a picture from earlier in the day when Kelli was taking pictures of daffodil's from around the house.

No comments: