Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Back Date: 13 April 2008

I need to get some other stories, but right now my world revolves around Allie so my apologies for another Allie post.

Bath time...how fun. My hope is that Allie likes and enjoys the water. I grew up in house that had a pool and loved it and my wife grew up in house that had a lake and she loved it. Both the pool and lake our still around so our hopes are that Allie is going to be as comfortable with water since she will get a decent exposure to water.

Well...let me tell you what happened at bath time. I was giving Allie a bath and she was putting her face in the water and blowing bubbles! She's almost 8 months old and I have no idea if this is normal, but it's awesome! Later she started drinking the water which went down the wrong pipe, she coughed but went back for more. So here are some pictures in order of the whole event of Allie blowing/putting her face in the water. (Click picture to enlarge)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome that she's blowing bubbles on her own. Her pictures are so cute. I definatly have the cutest niece ever!

Kelly Tracy for County Board said...

Never apologize for an Allie post. The usually make my day so keep 'em coming.