I love the USPS vending machines. Last year, at the Sand Diego USPS plant I put my money in the vending machine to get some tasty peanut M&M’s in the yellow bag. I entered the lot number and down falls the M&M’s.
However they fall short of entering the bottom of the chute. This was very unfortunate. Fortunately the machine recognized no M&M’s were dispensed and down fell another package. Same thing again, the M&M’s fall and get stuck on top of the M&M’s already stuck. Another set is dispensed and gets stuck. This happens one more time and the weight dislodges the M&M’s and they all fall. 4 for the price of 1.
Today in Phoenix I put in money for a water bottle. The water was dispensed and suddenly the machine gives me back my money. Weird. So then I decided to get a Snicker Bar. I put the money in and the Snicker didn’t fall. The machine didn’t automatically dispense a Snicker however and the machine wouldn’t move. So I pushed the return money and out came my money. Well, I figured I might as well put in the money again and push a Snicker out. I do this and down falls the Snicker that got caught, and then the new Snicker I selected. Wow…2 Snickers and a water bottle for the price of a water bottle.
King Pin Lawn Service
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment