Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hooley, Hooley, Hooley!!!

We went to Castletown Geoghegan for Jackie Rose 30th Birthday Party. It was also a celebration because Kelli had turned 30 the week before. As it turned out the Irish X-Iles were playing and did a fantastic job yet again.

The Irish X-Iles continue to gather more and more of a following so our group no longer had the bar to ourselves. We enjoyed the evening and even Kelly T. who had second thoughts of going because of a late evening and work the next day, ended up going.

The evening events are a little sketchy but at one point Jackie, My friend Justin, and I were in a group talking when Justin randomly said “Have you ever squeezed your butt cheeks together so hard you popped your back.”

I thought this was hilarious, because it was a random comment that really doesn’t happen and said “No, but I have squeezed so hard that I pulled a hamstring.”

We laughed again and Jackie who was smiling sheepishly said “Are you guys making fun of me?”

Justin and I laughed again and I said “No, Justin is making things up.”

Justin replied to Jackie “Why should we?”

Jackie said “Well, I had my back to the wall but thought you knew I was doing that.” It wasn’t that exact wording, because I was laughing to hard to remember exact quotes but it was something similar.

Later that night, 2 a.m., Kelli was hammered and needed to pump and dump but couldn’t because she needed AA batteries for the pump. I purchased some from a gas station and when I hopped back in the truck the George’s and Kelli were laughing at me and had my “Learn to Speak Italian” CD blaring.

We then headed to Taco Bell for Melissa and Kelli, then to White Castle for Mike and I. While at White Castle drive thru, Melissa sprayed my cologne in my mouth and I really did feel like the scene from Elf where the Lady asks Buddy if you would like a free sample and he sprays it in is mouth and runs away screaming.

The next morning at 8:15, Kelli woke me up so we could go get Allie from Grandma’s. I asked Kelli how she felt and she didn’t remember the drive home and didn’t feel to bad, but was still a little spiny. Really she was still drunk and the hangover was yet to come. The hangover eventually lasted for 2 days.

Well, that was our wonderful night out without the kid. I can’t wait for the next outing.

No comments: