Allie just got over having a high fever. It’s obvious when she’s sick because she gets whiny and clingy for several days. I put her down for a nap at 1:30 and she slept to 5:30. When she woke, Allie was all smiles again with lots of energy. The down side is that she was not quick to fall asleep at her 8:30 bed time. Instead she fought sleeping until 10:30.
I tried rocking her to sleep which she fought so I laid her down. Once Allie continued to cry/fake sob Kelli went in but gave up to let her work out sleeping on her own around 10:00. I then went in when I heard hear playing with the mobile. Indeed she was standing and playing so I laid her down and rubbed her back for little bit. She started to close her eyes so I started to leave. Allie, thinking I was gone, stood up to play with the mobile some more, so I walked back over. Surprised to see me and knowing she was busted, Allie gave a disappointed “oh”, like the “oh” you give if someone said they were winning a race and tripped at the very end and lost the race….yeah that “oh”.
I just laid her back down and walked out quickly because I was holding in laughing from her perfectly expressed “oh”. Surprisingly she did stay down and was out rather shortly.
King Pin Lawn Service
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment