Sunday, September 23, 2007

Action!

I think Allie is going to be crawling before long. Here is photo of her trying move. Moments before this photo was snapped, she proped herself up with her arms and held her head up for a minute or so just looking around in wonder.


That little activity reaped rewards of her passing out on me while I watched the Ken Bearns PBS special on WWII.


Non related to Allie, Sunday night I take the trash out. Monday morning our trash is collected, so I also move the Cans, and recycling bin, closer to the alley. (ha...I guess this is related to Allie in way!!) On with the story... So I open the gate and what is standing at the edge of our garage/shed in the middle of city?!? A skunk. This one was mostly white with a narrow stripe of black running from it's head to it's tail. I quickly halted and Pepe' decided to back up and took off somewhere dodging any spray incident. Kelli and I were going to tear down the garden, but I think Kelli and I need to can those tomatoes for pratcial reasons. I have a bad feeling I may be blogging about this same skunk later.

No comments: