Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Poor Baby Lubby...

Kelli and I took a trip to Babies-R-Us to register.

What a mess. The baby arriving is becoming more real every day, but events like this kick the reality up a couple notches.

New parents picking items for a child is a difficult thing. With all of our friends you would think we would be more for sure about items we want or need, but that was not the case. We went there after work. The was something Kelli decided was a "Weekday, project" when I tried asking to go on a weekend. "It will be quick" was another statement.

Bulky items such as car seats, pack-n-play, or stroller are not so bad to decide on for the registry. However when we start looking at small items such as bottles, burp towels, or first aid we're going to need to take our time.

At 8:30 we were, correction I was, at my wits end and I told Kelli, we needed to leave as our dog had not been let out since 7a.m.

No comments: