
My wife and I purchased a new splendid Bedroom furniture set yesterday from Schwarz Furniture in O'fallon IL. (The set pictured above to be exact). Schwarz is a small family owned store so it's a place I prefer to spend my money.
Well any way, Kelli is extremely excited at least more so then I, which isn't entirely truthful. As a male I need to explain why I am excited about bedroom furniture. Currently Kelli is a prego (short for pregnant). Being a prego she has the right to slowly absorb more bed space, with as many pillows as she needs, to make herself as comfortable as possible. Only problem is before I controlled the bed space and she is border line narcoleptic. So now we are going from a full to a Queen size and I get back some bed.
Well any way, Kelli is extremely excited at least more so then I, which isn't entirely truthful. As a male I need to explain why I am excited about bedroom furniture. Currently Kelli is a prego (short for pregnant). Being a prego she has the right to slowly absorb more bed space, with as many pillows as she needs, to make herself as comfortable as possible. Only problem is before I controlled the bed space and she is border line narcoleptic. So now we are going from a full to a Queen size and I get back some bed.
Beyond that she is more excited, because she has never had new furniture, always hand me downs.
So we were at my moms for dinner and she was explaining the bed headboard (which is slotted)and went on to say it was a sleigh bed. I then added it didn't come with any jingle bell's though.
Ummm....I seriously recognize the fact I probably drive her crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment