So...I'm done with my two Business Research classes and now I am onto another class. This is logically easy class called Organization Communication but it's 2 weeks long, Monday through Friday, 5pm - 10pm, and I have to put in the time.
This has Kelli very worried, understandably, about basically being a single parent especially around bed time. So she stayed at her parents last night with the girls to simplify her life.
Here is where I get to experience life without a wife and kids.
I got out of class early, 9pm. With no one at the house I went home and grabbed the milk jars from the house to get more from Farm Fresh. This only took 20 minutes so now it's 9:20.
So I cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the fridge, did the dish's, straightened up the dinning room, and straightened up the living room, now it's only 10pm.
So, I had leftovers and a beer while I played 1 hour of MLB 09 on PS3.
Bed time at 11pm, and this is early by the way.
After a restless night of sleep I woke up 5am, before my alarm went off, and couldn't go back to bed.
So, I took the dog out and ran several miles. Came back, showered, got ready for work, and traveled the 45minutes to work by 7am.
While it was very productive and leisurely, it was way to quite....Can't wait to see the girls!
King Pin Lawn Service
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment