Allie Update:
We got a couple inches of snow on 26 Jan 2009 in our area. Since this is her Allies first decent snow with a steady stream of big flakes where she can walk around, I took her outside. As soon as I set her down she froze and let the snow hit her face and just looked at me and smiled. Soon we got to walking around for an estimated 10 minutes. She had a stick and scratched at the snow, only to move onto to another area and repeat. She kept saying "Ho, Ho". It was awesome.
Emma Update:
Later this same night at 11:00 p.m., as I was doing homework. Kelli wanted Emma to stay awake so she put her on the floor next to me, on her belly. Let me preface, before I continue that Emma rolled over on our bed the previous night as I was folding laundry. Kelli was shocked but I played it down to the fact she was on a soft surface, and she couldn't do that on more firm surface. So she starts grunting and fussing then starts moving and rolls over and is calm. We were shocked becasue she's not 3 weeks old yet. So I chalk that up to an accident. I roll her over and Kelli and I watch as she repeats the same process but rolls over onto the other side. Oh, boy! Kelli thinks she is going to be athletic. I think she's part male anyway because she has a hairy back and hairy shoulders...poor girl. A third attempt was made but she started falling asleep when she found her hand and started sucking.
So that's the update.
King Pin Lawn Service
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment