"Let me make one thing clear."
For many reasons I'm not an Obama fan, and I will make it clear. I think with what he has said during the campaign he has the provided plans to do long term damage to this country, but you have to look past his 4 years to see this. Our civil liberties as we've known them are in high jeopardy and I would gladly let anyone try to explain any of the thoughts I have below, differently.
-Taxes (especially Capital Gains...can you say delayed retirement for all. Govt programs as laid out by Obama can not be sustained without tax increases...)
-Health Care (especially Universal...this system will be no better then our current system (which is not good). Abusers will keep abusing and the people who are currently paying are now at the swiftness of the government, god forbid a serious aliment that needs quick decisions. It's funny that Europeans and Canadians hate this system yet this is what America is going do. Private Health care will become a necessity for the same health care we have now. That means we'll pay more = U.HC + Private HC.)
-2nd Amendment (Biden would take away our fork and knife if he found out it killed people...seriously the cities with the highest gun violence (D.C. and Chicago) have the strictest gun laws...not coincidence. Obama has voted to prosecute people who used a gun defending a home invasion....not acceptable. As Americans the 2nd Amendment is our right.)
-Socialism (not a fan. Everyone should have an opportunity to have wealth. Not everyone needs (Let me clarify, Deserves) wealth because they aren't going to work and put in the extra effort or take a risk for wealth. This is why we have a shift between those who are wealthy and not wealth. I'm not wealthy and I'm not upset with people who took a chance opening their own business. I do not think they should share their wealth with me. Redistribution of wealth...I don't consider Russia and China the lands of opportunity. Entrepreneurship is what has driven this country. Take away that opportunity, take away America moving forward.)
-Acquaintances (how can a person with contacts that include very wealthy socialists, radical preachers, and ACORN among others not be automatically questioned. Instead this a presidential choice...or what I consider a presidential joke.)

No comments:
Post a Comment