Kelli and I (along with some help from Ed R. and Mike H.) helped us work on my home this weekend. Kelli is attainment we tuck point the house and paint the brick becuase it looks horrible. This further translates into us needing to power wash the brick. (Thanks Ed, you did well.)
Mike H. helped to finish the the roof sofet and fascia. (Thanks Mike, it looks great)
After a lovely day of this work, Kelli and I were exhausted. I was already tired because my friend Josh E. came over Friday night for a little bonfire and beverages. (Thanks Josh, for not leaving until 3:30 AM.) So Saturday night I was truly was exhausted 9 pm.
Allie, on the other hand, was running around after her bath (with her diaper on), ...oh yeah, she's walking not really running, but certainly active. So we are discussing how good if feels to sit and who is going to sacrifice this comfort to go put Pajama's on Allie and give her the bottle.
As fate would have it Allie solved the dilemma for us. She came walking out of her room completely naked and holding her bottle with milk drips all around her mouth. I got up and went into her room and found a nice puddle of clear liquid on the wood floor with a book soaking up the mystery liquid.
Kelli now was up and we cleaned the mess got her PJ's on and gave her milk bottle to her.
Funny thing is we never found the diaper in her room it was in the living room, behind the chair which is off to the side of the living room near her bedroom door. SO we never noticed she walked into her room naked. All I can say is the writing is on the wall that kid #2 is going to wipe Kelli and I out completely.
King Pin Lawn Service
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment