Sunday, December 02, 2007

Hunting










Grant my buddy and I went Deer hunting. Grant claimed he has bad hunting luck so I took him to an area that was his best chance at breaking his curse. Results are as follows

16 Nov 2007 = I spotted a small buck early morning. When we walked back to our truck, I was 200 yards in front of Grant. Exactly in the middle of us a medium to large buck decided to follow me. There was nothing we could do but watch it run away
17 Nov 2007 = Nothing
18 Nov 2007 = Nothing
29 Nov 2007 = Nothing
30 Nov 2007 = Nothing
01 Dec 2007 = We abandoned the Deer hunting and deemed Grant and having bad deer hunting luck. Instead we went Duck hunting with Kelli’s uncle so we could shoot at something. Bagged Two ducks.
02 Dec 2007 = Duck hunted again, 9 ducks and a goose. Good times.


What was nice was Kelli came down to the clubhouse with Allie and Sable. Grant’s wife Lisa came down with Henry and we got to hang our last night. But the early mornings proved to be a drain on Grant and I who were exhausted.


Yeah she looks like a boy but she really is a girl.


No comments: